- Corporate Build Quality
- Free Delivery and Install by Transteel at Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai.
- COD Available in Select Loations
- No Cost EMI offers from Zest, Bajaj FINSERV and other leading banks.
- Assured After Sales Support by Transteel professionals
- Easy Returns and Refunds
- Phone, WhatsApp and Email Helpdesk Support
- Ships within 8 to 10 days to all locations. Products on Express Delivery
Page ships within 2 days to Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad only.
- Our products now arrive in transparent plastic packing that reveals whats inside easily
OSLO Table for Manager – 5 Feet (L) X 2 Feet 6 Inches (W) Without Drawer Unit
BUY MORE TO GET DISCOUNTS OF UPTO 24%* | SHOP FOR RS. 9999.00 OR MORE TO GET AN ADDITIONAL 5% DISCOUNT
|2 - 4||₹8,041.00||14.00%|
|5 - 9||₹7,854.00||16%|
|10 - 14||₹7,667.00||18%|
|15 - 19||₹7,480.00||20%|
OSLO Table for Manager:
Oslo Table with thermally fused laminate Finish fends off scratches and stains to protect the bow front desk. Inviting bow shaped front desk design ideal for placement in the center of an office with comfortable extended surface for guests to gather. Clean Lines and extended modesty panel provide a professional feel.
No info available.
OSLO Manager Table:
- Product Dimensions: Total height = 750mm, Length = 1500mm, Depth = 750mm
- Top: 25mm engineered wood table top with 2 mm machine edge banding .
- Gable Ends: 18 mm Engineered Wood machine edge banded.
- Modesty Panel: 18 mm Engineered Wood machine edge banded.
- Multipurpose & Convenient: table can be kept in your office as well as your home. Its functional design allows you to use this table as a study desk, computer desk, writing table etc.
Delivery, Returns and cancellations
Delivered to your premises by Transteel technicians within 10 to 15 working days. Delivery dates are estimates and not guaranteed.
Returns & Cancellations:
Transteel offers an Easy return policy immediately on completion of delivery for all its products for the following reasons
- Damaged Product
- Manufacturing Defect
- Incomplete Product
- Incorrect Product
Once your return claim is accepted by us, Refunds will be processed within 48 Hours.
Depending on the mode of payment you used, Banks and Payment Gateways usually take between 7-10 working days to credit the amount to your account.
The refund amount will be equal to the paid amount for an item.
Transteel products have been carefully tested and inspected before shipment and is guaranteed to be free of defective materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of invoice . The warranty applies to furniture which have been used under normal household / office conditions.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
1 Year Warranty on Plastic Chairs
2 Year warranty on all other products
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage or scratches, caused by impacts or accidents .
- Products that have been stored incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (e.g. fabric on chairs will lighten over time if exposed to direct sunlight)
- No warranty on upholstery and fabrics
- Unsafe handling, alterations, accidents or repairs attempted or made by any personnel other than by an authorised Transteel technician .
Transteel products require minimal maintenance.
Review the care and maintenance instructions below to understand the best methods of maintaining the appearance, finish, and function of your product.
- Periodic cleaning removes accumulated grime, helping retain a fabric’s original appearance as much as possible.
- Regular vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil build-up. Do not over apply water or any liquid solution to fabric.
- Excessive wetting of the fabric may result in permanent damage to the material. Several light applications are better than one heavy application.
- Clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Spot cleaning is recommended.
- Do not saturate upholstery materials and always test cleaner on an inconspicuous surface before cleaning.
- Do not use dry cleaning solvents to spot clean. Periodic inspection of the product is recommended.
- Inspection of attachment hardware is recommended to ensure seating safety.
- If your chair has arms, the fasteners attaching the arms to the underside of the seat should be periodically tightened.