- Corporate Build Quality
- Free Delivery and Install by Transteel at Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai.
- COD Available in Select Loations
- No Cost EMI offers from Zest, Bajaj FINSERV and other leading banks.
- Assured After Sales Support by Transteel professionals
- Easy Returns and Refunds
- Phone, WhatsApp and Email Helpdesk Support
- Ships within 8 to 10 days to all locations. Products on Express Delivery
Page ships within 2 days to Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad only.
- Our products now arrive in transparent plastic packing that reveals whats inside easily
RELAY – Mid Back Chair With 1D Adjustable Arms and Steel Powder Coated Base
BUY MORE TO GET DISCOUNTS OF UPTO 24%* | SHOP FOR RS. 9999.00 OR MORE TO GET AN ADDITIONAL 5% DISCOUNT
|2 - 4||₹9,407.02||2%|
|5 - 9||₹9,311.03||3%|
|10 - 14||₹9,119.05||5%|
|15 - 19||₹9,023.06||6%|
RELAY: Mid Back Chair With 1D Adjustable Arms
Relya MB Chair fall into comfort on this ultra-padded swivel office chair that’ll add personality to your home office or professional office space. The Relay Task chair is equipped with a lever to control the seat height and activates the seat recline. Mesh office chairs are popular due to their ventilated mesh material that allows air to circulate to your back, keeping you cool . Paired with a contoured padded seat with a pressure-relieving waterfall edge and a Mid back this executive office chair will integrate into any space. You’ll have no problem taking charge of your workday perched on this high-back ergonomic office chair with one way adjustable arms. You’ll wish you had purchased this chair sooner, whether as a personal purchase or to accommodate your entire staff.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT ERGONOMIC OFFICE CHAIR?
Does This Chair Have Lumbar Support?
- Every Transteel chair is ergonomically built to assist your lower back.
- Some of our designs include extra adjustable lumbar support that may be adjusted to provide support exactly where you need it.
Does The Back Of The Chair Tilt?
- All Transteel chairs tilt so that the user is comfortable while sitting.
- If the chair has a Synchronous tilt, the user can recline while maintaining the seat cushion approximately level to the floor.
- Use the tilt lock on designs that allow for upright posture, such as keyboarding.
What’s The Weight Capacity For The Office Chair?
- The office chair has a weight capability of 110 kg.
What Kind Of Upholstery Is On This Chair’s Seat? When Will It Lose Its Shape?
- Transteel office chairs are built with 12mm hot pressed plywood for strength and pre-moulded foam that does not distort or lose its shape.
What Is The Backrest Material Of This Chair? Will It Loose Shape / Sag Over Time?
- The back fabric / mesh of the chair is made from high quality strong tensile elastomeric yarn.
- Which flexes to precisely take the shape of your back and the high elasticity property of the fabric yarn ensures that you back stays supported.
Can I Change The Height Of The Chair?
- YES! Using the gas lift on the chair, you adjust the chair’s height relative to the floor by 100 mm.
Are The Arms On The Chairs Adjustable?
- Transteel ergonomic chairs offers both fixed & height adjustable arms depending on the design.
- Height adjustable arms adjust vertically to accommodate different arm lengths from the shoulder to the elbow.
- Fixed arms also excellent support to the shoulders and upper body.
Will The Chair Topple If I Lean Back In It?
- Transteel chairs have a class-leading 700 m diameter Nylon base.
- The chair will not topple when used for normal office / home working.
- Material: Breathable mesh for the backrest and Polyester fabric for the seat.
- Base: Strong Steel Powder coated base with 50mm Castors for stability and easy movement.
- Arms: Moves up or down for shoulder and upper body support to ensure a snug fit when seated (White TSA 13 arms with White PP Pad)
- Lumbar Support: Adjustable for both height and curvature of the back. With this you can the make the chair support your lower back just the way you want it to.
- Synchro Tilt with Single Lock: Chair Back reclines synchronously to a 2-to-1 ratio to seat angle. Allows user to recline while keeping seat cushion relatively level to floor. Use the tilt lock for upright posture like keyboarding.
- Seat Contour: Seat pan depth is designed so that the forward most point on the lumbar support is placing gentle pressure on the lower 5 vertebrae on the spine.
- Pneumatic Height: Change the height of the chair relative to the floor by 100 mm.
- Headrest: NIL
Delivery, Returns and cancellations
Delivered to your premises by Transteel technicians within 10 to 15 working days. Delivery dates are estimates and not guaranteed.
Returns & Cancellations:
Transteel offers an Easy return policy immediately on completion of delivery for all its products for the following reasons
- Damaged Product
- Manufacturing Defect
- Incomplete Product
- Incorrect Product
Once your return claim is accepted by us, Refunds will be processed within 48 Hours.
Depending on the mode of payment you used, Banks and Payment Gateways usually take between 7-10 working days to credit the amount to your account.
The refund amount will be equal to the paid amount for an item.
Transteel products have been carefully tested and inspected before shipment and is guaranteed to be free of defective materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of invoice . The warranty applies to furniture which have been used under normal household / office conditions.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
1 Year Warranty on Plastic Chairs
2 Year warranty on all other products
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage or scratches, caused by impacts or accidents .
- Products that have been stored incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (e.g. fabric on chairs will lighten over time if exposed to direct sunlight)
- No warranty on upholstery and fabrics
- Unsafe handling, alterations, accidents or repairs attempted or made by any personnel other than by an authorised Transteel technician .
Transteel products require minimal maintenance.
Review the care and maintenance instructions below to understand the best methods of maintaining the appearance, finish, and function of your product.
- Periodic cleaning removes accumulated grime, helping retain a fabric’s original appearance as much as possible.
- Regular vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil build-up. Do not over apply water or any liquid solution to fabric.
- Excessive wetting of the fabric may result in permanent damage to the material. Several light applications are better than one heavy application.
- Clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Spot cleaning is recommended.
- Do not saturate upholstery materials and always test cleaner on an inconspicuous surface before cleaning.
- Do not use dry cleaning solvents to spot clean. Periodic inspection of the product is recommended.
- Inspection of attachment hardware is recommended to ensure seating safety.
- If your chair has arms, the fasteners attaching the arms to the underside of the seat should be periodically tightened.