- Corporate Build Quality
- Free Delivery and Install by Transteel at Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai.
- COD Available in Select Loations
- No Cost EMI offers from Zest, Bajaj FINSERV and other leading banks.
- Assured After Sales Support by Transteel professionals
- Easy Returns and Refunds
- Phone, WhatsApp and Email Helpdesk Support
- Ships within 8 to 10 days to all locations. Products on Express Delivery
Page ships within 2 days to Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad only.
- Our products now arrive in transparent plastic packing that reveals whats inside easily
HomeWork Ergo Study Desk with Pinboard, Writing Board, Pencil Drawer and Open Shelf & Storage
BUY MORE TO GET DISCOUNTS OF UPTO 24%* | SHOP FOR RS. 9999.00 OR MORE TO GET AN ADDITIONAL 5% DISCOUNT
|2 - 4||₹16,726.14||14.00%|
|5 - 9||₹16,337.16||16%|
|10 - 14||₹15,948.18||18%|
|15 - 19||₹15,559.20||20%|
Create an efficient, organized workspace for you in a matter of minutes. The HomeWork Ergo Study Desk combine thermally fused laminate surfaces with sturdy steel legs to resist scratches, stains and damage. Keep your supplies and documents in order with the open shelf , a pencil drawer which works great for personal items, pens and paper, and an open shelf ,all included with each Home Work Desk along with a tackable pinboard and marker board for jotting down a reminders easily.
What is the wood used on the table ?
Transteel tables are manufactured using engineered prelaminated board processed on automated machines . Table tops are edged banded using 2mm PVC edging for protection.
How strong is the table ?
Transteel table are tough and rugged due to the unique metal leg and wood table top design . The tables have a strong powder coated steel tubular under structure which holds the table together very well when compared to an all wood table.
My floor is uneven . Can the table be adjusted for that ?
Transteel tables have levellers on both the table legs which can be adjusted so that your table does not shake even on uneven floors !
Can we relocate to different home without dis-assembling? Or can it be easily dis-assembled and reassembled by user without professionals help?
No. this product assembly / disassembly by a trained professional . Give us a call . Our technician will come with a prior appointment. and dismantlable / reassemble it for you for a service fee within Bangalore , Chennai , Delhi NCR & Hyderabad cities.
Can we keep these tables in the balconies?
No, Transteel’s furniture is designed to used indoors only.
How do we clean / maintain the desk top?
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight. So, avoid keeping next to windows or other places where it is exposed to direct sunlight.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- Product Dimensions : Total height = 750mm, Length = 1050mm, Depth = 525mm
- Top : 18mm engineered wood table top with 2 mm machine edge banding (Monumental Oak).
- Legs : Durable steel powder coated under structure (DA Grey).
- Pencil Drawer and Open Storage : 1 Pencil drawer & 1 open storage . Pinup and Marker Board : Included
Delivery, Returns and cancellations
Delivered to your premises by Transteel technicians within 10 to 15 working days. Delivery dates are estimates and not guaranteed.
Returns & Cancellations:
Transteel offers an Easy return policy immediately on completion of delivery for all its products for the following reasons
- Damaged Product
- Manufacturing Defect
- Incomplete Product
- Incorrect Product
Once your return claim is accepted by us, Refunds will be processed within 48 Hours.
Depending on the mode of payment you used, Banks and Payment Gateways usually take between 7-10 working days to credit the amount to your account.
The refund amount will be equal to the paid amount for an item.
Transteel products have been carefully tested and inspected before shipment and is guaranteed to be free of defective materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of invoice . The warranty applies to furniture which have been used under normal household / office conditions.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
1 Year Warranty on Plastic Chairs
2 Year warranty on all other products
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage or scratches, caused by impacts or accidents .
- Products that have been stored incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (e.g. fabric on chairs will lighten over time if exposed to direct sunlight)
- No warranty on upholstery and fabrics
- Unsafe handling, alterations, accidents or repairs attempted or made by any personnel other than by an authorised Transteel technician .
Transteel products require minimal maintenance.
Review the care and maintenance instructions below to understand the best methods of maintaining the appearance, finish, and function of your product.
- Periodic cleaning removes accumulated grime, helping retain a fabric’s original appearance as much as possible.
- Regular vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil build-up. Do not over apply water or any liquid solution to fabric.
- Excessive wetting of the fabric may result in permanent damage to the material. Several light applications are better than one heavy application.
- Clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Spot cleaning is recommended.
- Do not saturate upholstery materials and always test cleaner on an inconspicuous surface before cleaning.
- Do not use dry cleaning solvents to spot clean. Periodic inspection of the product is recommended.
- Inspection of attachment hardware is recommended to ensure seating safety.
- If your chair has arms, the fasteners attaching the arms to the underside of the seat should be periodically tightened.