- Corporate Build Quality
- Free Delivery and Install by Transteel at Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai.
- COD Available in Select Loations
- No Cost EMI offers from Zest, Bajaj FINSERV and other leading banks.
- Assured After Sales Support by Transteel professionals
- Easy Returns and Refunds
- Phone, WhatsApp and Email Helpdesk Support
- Ships within 8 to 10 days to all locations. Products on Express Delivery
Page ships within 2 days to Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad only.
- Our products now arrive in transparent plastic packing that reveals whats inside easily
ANYTIME – Low Back Office Chair with Mesh Back and Fixed Arms
BUY MORE TO GET DISCOUNTS OF UPTO 24%* | SHOP FOR RS. 9999.00 OR MORE TO GET AN ADDITIONAL 5% DISCOUNT
|2 - 4||₹5,069.54||2%|
|5 - 9||₹5,017.81||3%|
|10 - 14||₹4,914.35||5%|
|15 - 19||₹4,862.62||6%|
ANYTIME: Low Back Office Chair With Mesh Back And Fixed Arms
Accomplish more for less with this affordable and comfortable task office chair.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT ERGONOMIC OFFICE CHAIR?
Does This Chair Have Lumbar Support?
- Every Transteel chair is ergonomically built to assist your lower back.
- Some of our designs include extra adjustable lumbar support that may be adjusted to provide support exactly where you need it.
Does The Back Of The Chair Tilt?
- All Transteel chairs tilt so that the user is comfortable while sitting.
- If the chair has a Synchronous tilt, the user can recline while maintaining the seat cushion approximately level to the floor.
- Use the tilt lock on designs that allow for upright posture, such as keyboarding.
What’s The Weight Capacity For The Office Chair?
- The office chair has a weight capability of 110 kg.
What Kind Of Upholstery Is On This Chair’s Seat? When Will It Lose Its Shape?
- Transteel office chairs are built with 12mm hot pressed plywood for strength and pre-moulded foam that does not distort or lose its shape.
What Is The Backrest Material Of This Chair? Will It Loose Shape / Sag Over Time?
- The back fabric / mesh of the chair is made from high quality strong tensile elastomeric yarn.
- Which flexes to precisely take the shape of your back and the high elasticity property of the fabric yarn ensures that you back stays supported.
Can I Change The Height Of The Chair?
- YES! Using the gas lift on the chair, you adjust the chair’s height relative to the floor by 100 mm.
Are The Arms On The Chairs Adjustable?
- Transteel ergonomic chairs offers both fixed & height adjustable arms depending on the design.
- Height adjustable arms adjust vertically to accommodate different arm lengths from the shoulder to the elbow.
- Fixed arms also excellent support to the shoulders and upper body.
Will The Chair Topple If I Lean Back In It?
- Transteel chairs have a class-leading 700 m diameter Nylon base.
- The chair will not topple when used for normal office / home working.
- Material: Breathable mesh for the backrest and Polyester fabric for the seat. ( AC Mesh Mesh & 5060 fabric seat).
- Base: 700 mm diameter Nylon base with 50mm Castors for stability and easy movement .
- Arms: Fixed arms for shoulder support
- Seat Contour: Seat pan depth is designed so that the forward most point on the lumbar support is placing gentle pressure on the lower 5 vertebrae on the spine. (2018 Bristol Seat).
- Lumbar Support: Fixed lumbar support to support your lower back.
- Tilt: Push back tilt mechanism to move only the back rest back for comfort.
- Pneumatic Height: Change the height of the chair relative to the floor by 100 mm.
Delivery, Returns and cancellations
Delivered to your premises by Transteel technicians within 10 to 15 working days. Delivery dates are estimates and not guaranteed.
Returns & Cancellations:
Transteel offers an Easy return policy immediately on completion of delivery for all its products for the following reasons
- Damaged Product
- Manufacturing Defect
- Incomplete Product
- Incorrect Product
Once your return claim is accepted by us, Refunds will be processed within 48 Hours.
Depending on the mode of payment you used, Banks and Payment Gateways usually take between 7-10 working days to credit the amount to your account.
The refund amount will be equal to the paid amount for an item.
Transteel products have been carefully tested and inspected before shipment and is guaranteed to be free of defective materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of invoice . The warranty applies to furniture which have been used under normal household / office conditions.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
1 Year Warranty on Plastic Chairs
2 Year warranty on all other products
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage or scratches, caused by impacts or accidents .
- Products that have been stored incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (e.g. fabric on chairs will lighten over time if exposed to direct sunlight)
- No warranty on upholstery and fabrics
- Unsafe handling, alterations, accidents or repairs attempted or made by any personnel other than by an authorised Transteel technician .
Transteel products require minimal maintenance.
Review the care and maintenance instructions below to understand the best methods of maintaining the appearance, finish, and function of your product.
- Periodic cleaning removes accumulated grime, helping retain a fabric’s original appearance as much as possible.
- Regular vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil build-up. Do not over apply water or any liquid solution to fabric.
- Excessive wetting of the fabric may result in permanent damage to the material. Several light applications are better than one heavy application.
- Clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Spot cleaning is recommended.
- Do not saturate upholstery materials and always test cleaner on an inconspicuous surface before cleaning.
- Do not use dry cleaning solvents to spot clean. Periodic inspection of the product is recommended.
- Inspection of attachment hardware is recommended to ensure seating safety.
- If your chair has arms, the fasteners attaching the arms to the underside of the seat should be periodically tightened.
Anytime Low Back Office Chair | Ergonomic ChairBuy Anytime Low Back Office Chair online at best price. Shop from a wide range of office chair designs with easy EMIs, free delivery, and installation.
If you come home from a seven-hour shift at work with stiff muscles or a crick in your back, or If you sit at your work desk for hours on end without moving much, it is a glaring sign, blinking at you in all red and a copperplate gothic light font, telling you to switch your office chair.
Working and sitting in the same position for hours causes neck pains, which affects your mood, temperament, body, and productivity. Thus, it is essential to transform your workplace and furniture, as workplace comfort equals a positive work ethic and attitude.
Making yourself comfortable on a proper chair, in the correct posture, will do wonders to your work and body compared to slouching in a chair causing you discomfort, and there is no better place to find the best back support for office chair than Transteel!
Transteel’s Anytime Low Back Office Chair is designed to keep your comfort in mind. Whether in an office or from home, the ergonomic chair is built to suit your body and ensure you work in a carefree and relaxed atmosphere.
What Does Anytime Low Back Office Chair Offer?One of the best branded office chairs, this product has been designed with care and after thorough research and consideration. A low-back chair supports your back, fixes your posture, caters to your needs, and guarantees an ideal work environment.
- Seat and Back Fabric : The seat and back fabric of the chair are made of breathable mesh, offering maximum relaxation and comfort.
- Comfortable Armrest : A good armrest provides ample space for your arms while working and supports your arm muscles, ensuring they do not become stiff.
- Back Support :Good lumbar provides the best back support for office chair. Transteel’s chair has a proper lumbar that gives firm support to your lower back, reducing backache and sore muscles.
- Adjustable Height :Adjustable height allows you to customise your chair’s height until you find the ideal position for your posture. The adjustability of a chair is directly proportional to the results you yield. The better the adjustability, the more productive your day will be, allowing you to work long hours.
- Tilt Lock Mechanism : A tilt lock at the back of the chair allows you to push the chair backward for comfort.
- Tilt Tension Mechanism : A tilt tension knob placed under the seat allows you to easily rock back and forth in the chair.
- 360° Swirl : A 360° swirl lets you rotate your chair at a 360° angle in different directions.
- Nylon Legs : In a traditional chair, reclining either hurts your back or damages the chair, or both. With Transteel’s chair and its nylon legs, you can recline in your chair without worrying about toppling.
- Nylon Casters : Nylon casters provide strength and durability to the chair, making it resistant to damage and wear and tear, allowing smooth and swift mobility.
- Nylon Base :The nylon base provides stability and easier navigation while sitting in the chair.
What are the Product Specifications?
- Colours Available : Maroon and Purple
- Material :Breathable mesh (AC Mesh Mesh) and Polyester fabric (5060 fabric seat) for the backrest and seat, respectively.
- Base :700 mm diameter nylon base x 50 mm castors.
- Arms : Fixed arms
- Seat Contour and Lumbar : Fixed lumbar support offers gentle pressure on the spine’s lower five vertebrae.
- Tilt : Push-back tilt moves the backrest
- Pneumatic Height : Adjust the chair’s height per the floor by 100 mm.
How to Order With Transteel
- Visit Transteel’s official website.
- Search for the product you wish to buy.
- Insert your postal code to check the delivery status.
- Add the product to your cart if it delivers to your postcode.
- Check out of the cart.
- Pick a payment option to finalise the payment.