How to Choose the Perfect Ergonomic Chairs
An ergonomic chair is a perfect solution for extended sitting. It is the perfect fit for those health-concerned individuals who spend 30+ hours each week sitting at their job desks. Extended sitting creates a variety of strains on human bodies, particularly on our spines. It is the primary reason for the rapid surge in an ergonomic chair. Transteel’s ergonomic chairs are not just suitable for work. Ergonomic chairs for home seem to suit everyone.
To appreciate the advantages of our ergonomic chair, you must first understand how to sit correctly using an ergonomic chair:
- Maintain your computer screen at least an arm’s length away from you. The top of the display should be level with your eyes.
- Maintain a parallel line between your arms and the floor.
- Avoid leaning back and try sitting up straight. The posture of your neck should be neutral and relaxed.
- Avoid crossing your legs by sitting with both feet flat on the ground. It is done to ensure proper blood circulation in your legs.
Ergonomic Chair Advantages :
Ergonomic office chairs contain various features to enhance posture and provide proper support. The ergonomic chair was created to provide the best assistance for the human body, taking into account factors such as convenience, posture, stability, and health. Their advantages include:
- Boosts Productivity
- Reduces Neck Pain
- Relieves Hip Pressure
- Helps with Back Pain
- Posture Support
- Improved Blood Circulation
The Best Ergonomic Chair Features :
The best ergonomic chairs will have a customizable design, giving you more control and allowing you to personalize your settings. Adjustability is vital if you’re purchasing ergonomic chairs that many people will use at work. For example, if you choose a chair for your home office, take body measurements to obtain a better “fit”.
While purchasing an ergonomic chair online, you must remember the following features:
- Adjustable seat height: A height adjustment of 16 to 21 inches from the ground should be adjustable.
- Seat width & depth: The gap between the border of the cushion and the back of your knees must be between 2 to 4 inches.
- Seat tilt for perfect pelvis positioning: The pelvis must be in a neutral posture with 80-degree angles.
- Backrest posterior support: An ergonomic chair component offers assistance to your lower back. Ergonomic chairs promote the spine’s organic ‘S’ form.
- Armrests: It should assist in lowering upper-body tightness and allowing the shoulders to calm.
- Headrest: It must assist the top neck and back of the head.
- The comfortable material composition: The material should not make the user’s back sweaty.
- Wheels: If you use your ergonomic chair on a solid floor, go for one with soft rubber wheels.
- Swivel: The rotation in an ergonomic chair aids mobility, allowing users to reach different parts of their workspaces without attempting to gain effort.
- Backrest recline: It must support your upper body and relieve strain on your spinal discs and muscles.
We at Transteel classified some of the best ergonomic chairs, that are perfect for your spine, making it easy to work from home on a chair for longer periods of time! Click on the link to view the best ergonomic chair online