DESIGN & ESTIMATION- EXECUTIVE
- Resolve problems and improve manufacturability and serviceability of products working with manufacturing and service personnel.
- Develop 3D design for new products.
- Develop primary sketches and models for final selection of product design.
- Develop design layouts for complex projects using AutoCAD tools.
- Converting 3D model to sheet metal for manufacturing process.
- Creating the Bill of Material for products.
- Concept design for the storages.
- Selection of Material and Accessories.
- Calculate Raw material estimation for new products.
- AutoCAD – 2D & 3D, SketchUp, Revit, Product Design
- MS Office . (Excel , Word, PPT)
Total Years of Experience: 3-5 years
CTC: Depends upon the candidate
Notice Period: 15 days / Immediate Joining
Education: B.E in Mechanical/ Civil / Architect- Engineering