OFFICE CHAIRS IN BANGALORE
Buy The Best Corporate Quality Office Chairs Online in Bangalore at Lowest Price.
TYPES OF OFFICE CHAIRS IN BANGALORE
Transteel is one of India’s leading direct to consumer furniture brands, selling both performance office furniture. Our Experience Center is located in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad & Mumbai.
BEST OFFICE CHAIRS ONLINE
Find amazing deals for Office Chairs in Bangalore, India.
Up Your Game With Office Chairs In Bangalore That Redefine The Word Comfort!
LHS = RHS? A Good Chair = Productivity
Hence, if you are on the hunt for office chairs in Bangalore, it would be advised to take your time and buy office chairs that are truly up to the mark!
Sustainable To The Core
We understand that our planet has finite resources, and it is our esteemed duty to ensure the responsible consumption of the same.
Why Transteel If You Are Looking To Buy Office Chairs In Bangalore?
We Have Gone ONLINE.
As a result, they can provide consumers, meaning you, a much lower cost. Proof that budget isn’t always the final factor when it comes to beautiful interiors and comfort. Hence, if you are looking to buy office chairs in Bangalore, an online store like ours may be just the way to go!
Factors To Consider When You Buy Office Chairs Online
However, if you are somebody who needs to sit cooped up in front of a computer for hours, a cloth seat would probably be a better pick.
Well, we are pretty sure you would prefer the latter! Hence, a chair that lets you enjoy a 360-degree rotation may not be a bad way!
We Cut Out The Middle Man!
Why is that?
In fact, with our modular inventory management, we save you up to 50% as compared to a traditional office furniture dealer. Guess who benefits the most out of this? Well, you of course!
Make A Corporate Statement
The Icing On Top
– ZERO compromises in quality
– NO middlemen, now or ever
– NO third party involvement
– NO extra delivery charges
Remember, we aren’t just selling you a chair, we are selling you productivity, and comfort!
Buy Best Ergonomic Office Chairs in Bangalore.
- With over 100,000 orders since April 2020, Transteel is India’s No.1 choice for quality office furniture that is both made in India and sold online. Discover Incredible Savings On Every Room. Transteel was founded in Bangalore in 1995 and is now one of India’s leading direct to consumer furniture brands, selling both office and home furniture.
- Indian Design, Indian Manufacturing, Indian Company With Experience And Service Centers In Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, And Mumbai. Transteel has been providing high-quality office and home furnishings since 1995. Transteel is well-known for the high quality of its office furniture, which may last for decades with proper care at affordable price.
- Transteel’s Residential Designs, which Effortlessly Blend Into Either Corporate or a Home Interior, Neatly Straddle Both Office And Home Decor. In a globalised environment, Transteel is an Indian brand.
- Our goal with the Transteel Experience Centre was to create something more than simply a furniture showroom; it’s a flagship site and a location to improve brand recognition and engage with some of our most clients.
- We cut out the middlemen and keep a lean inventory of modular furniture to save you up to 50% off standard office furniture of exceptional quality.
- BUY AND SAVE at TRANSTEEL Office Furniture Experience Centre in Bangalore.
- The Experience Centre is a sensory experience that will allow you to fully appreciate the possibilities of your office or workspace in major metropolitan areas. Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Mumbai are all options.
- Your workstation is comprised of more than simply seats and desks. Sound, texture, lighting, colour, and temperature all contribute to the creation of an atmosphere.
- Visit us today to buy best Ergonomic Office Furniture that has been created and built with corporate quality and at a affordable price.
- Our ergonomic office chair comes in three styles: high back, mid back, and low back. Choose the one that best meets your needs for a pleasant, relaxed working environment.
- Your neck, upper and lower back, and shoulders will be more comfortable with a high back office chair from the FLUID line. suitable for extended durations of comfort.
- Mid-back ergonomic office chairs provide greater back and spine support and are more pleasant to sit on for long and short amounts of time.
- Our low-back office chairs are more comfortable than typical desk chairs, making them excellent for use at home, in small businesses, and in the workplace.
- Buy from a large selection of high-quality office chairs such as Fluid Lite, Fluid Basics, Relay, Freedom, Smart, iWeb, and Helix.
Which Is The Best Type Of Ergonomic Office Chair For Work ?
While selecting an ergonomic office chair may appear to be a straightforward process, various aspects come into play and might substantially influence your selection. These factors may and should influence your decision when purchasing a new office chair, ranging from the amount of time you spend sitting each day to the temperature of the city, such as Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, or Mumbai. Many of us are careless with how we sit on our workplace chairs, which may be causing us to have bad posture. But, rather than providing a basic review of office chairs, let us look closely at all of the different types of seats to help you understand more about office chairs before buying the best suited chair for your workplace or office.
Types Of Office Chair:
1. Ergonomic Office Chair, 2. High Back Office Chair, 3. Mid Back Office Chair, 4. Low Back Office Chair, 5. Mesh Office Chair, 6. Vegan Leather Office Chair, 7.Visitor Office Chair, 8. Lounge Chair.
In an office context, this is the most prevalent type of chair. Ergonomic seats are meant to support the body, promote good posture, and relieve discomfort. Support your spine and retain your joints in a natural position. Adjust the shoulders, spine, and hips as needed. Our FLUID Collection Ergonomic chairs are highly flexible, which means they can be changed to fit and support any body type.
Ergonomic office chairs are built to last. Sitting on an ergonomic chair for extended periods of time is simple due to its robust structure and configurable features. An ergonomic chair is the first choice for many people who spend the majority of their days at their computers. Transteel’s Ergonomic chairs are also available in a variety of designs, sizes, and materials. Ergonomic chairs come in a variety of materials, including Vegan leather, mesh, and fabric, and may accommodate a wide range of users.
The comfort of humans is a priority in the design of Transteel’s high back office chairs. Choose an office chair from our enormous variety of Ergonomic HB office chairs that is suitable for your body type to avoid the discomfort of sitting for long periods of time on a chair that does not offer proper back and neck support.
An office chair with a high back is better for your neck, upper and lower back, and shoulders. Long-lasting comfort can be found. All of our Transteel high back office chairs are ergonomically engineered to provide you with the comfort you require throughout the day. Purchase our high back office chair from the FLUID LITE & FLUID BASICS line at a low price.
A mid back office chair has a backrest that is about or slightly less than shoulder height. Mid-back office chairs from Transteel provide improved back and spine support and are more comfortable to sit in for long and short amounts of time. A mid back office chair’s main purpose is to give appropriate lumbar and thoracic spinal support.
The primary benefits of a mid back office chair are that it is less in weight and more comfortable for office work. Mid back chairs are ideal for cowork spaces and small businesses. The Fluid MB and Relay MB are classic mid-back office chairs with good ergonomics.
Transteel’s Low-back ergonomic office chairs are more comfortable than standard desk chairs, making them ideal for use at home, in small enterprises, and in the workplace. The best chair for back pain are ergonomic office chairs with built-in lumbar support. Soft armrests and hard or soft seats are optional for low back chairs.
In an office setting, low back chairs usually include a number of features, such as tilt mechanisms and height adjustments. Low-back office chairs are less costly and take up less space, making them an excellent alternative for small offices.
5. Mesh Office Chair:
Ergonomic office chairs with mesh back rests are the ideal solution for enterprises in hot areas or for hot offices in general. The mesh material’s breathable vents allow for free-flowing air to keep you cool during the day. Mesh office chairs from Transteel’s wide variety of ergonomic office chairs are very comfortable and light. Therefore, if you need to move your chair frequently during the day, a mesh chair is the best option.
The Vegan Leather Office Chair gives your workspace an opulent appearance. This ultra premium high back chair has smooth lines and plush vegan leather. Vegan leather chairs should ideally be used in colder locations. When used in hot conditions, the seats might get sticky, causing the user to sweat more than usual. The Vegan Leather office chair from Transteel is stylish enough for the CEO of a modern workplace. Ergonomics are excellent. Attractive pricing for an upscale vibe.
The simplest basic office chair is called a visitor chair. It comes in a range of colours, namely black, red, blue, etc., and materials, such as a plastic chair with or without a cushion and arm rests. Transteel’s Visitor chair line does the simple task of delivering a comfortable seat in a variety of colours and patterns at an affordable price.
8. Lounge Chair:
Lounge chair is for relaxing and unwinding. They are used for relaxation and comfort and available in a variety of shapes and designs. Lounge chairs provide a comfortable place to work or relax. The lounge chair from Transteel’s provides practicality and comfort in equal measure, whether used as a comfy reading chair in the office, a desk chair in the corridor, or to watch TV in the co-work space.
“Visit our Transteel Experience Centre’s in Bangalore and other major cities across India to learn more about our ergonomic office furniture, which is designed with corporate quality and low prices in mind”.
What is The Difference Between An Ergonomic Chair And A Regular Chair?
The main difference between an ergonomic chair and a normal chair is that an ergonomic chair has adjustable arm resting space, whereas a regular chair has fixed or no arm resting space. The ergonomic chair, due to its design, supports the body in relaxing, whereas the regular chair delivers less relaxations and focuses more on maintaining the body’s posture.
The ergonomic chair by Transteel is designed with the purpose of giving its user physical comfort and relaxation. It is frequently used in offices and businesses where workers may unwind after spending hours at a desk or seated in a chair that is not natural to them. Although it increases productivity and efficiency at work, it also allows people to relax. Many interesting features are included in the ergonomic chair.
A basic chair is a piece of furniture that consists of a seat and may or may not have an armrest and a headrest. It is made of two pieces. The first is the back, and the second is the seat, which are both joined perpendicularly or at an angle somewhat greater than that. Visit the Transteel Experience Center in Bangalore now.
Executive Office Chairs in Bangalore-TRANSTEEL
An executive chair is typically constructed of high-quality materials and, unlike a standard office chair, includes ergonomic features such as lumbar support, a high backrest, adjustable height, a head rest, and an abundance of cushion, allowing these seats to provide excellent comfort and durability. Transteel Bangalore has a large selection of ergonomic executive office chairs. Executive chairs may be a good example of high-end design. The back provides comfortable support for the entire upper body because to its height. The chair features a lovely back, strong arms, and plush upholstery. It is comfortable to sit in an executive chair. Executive chairs have additional room and tall people’s back support. If you’re looking for next-level comfort, take into account the high back and superb construction of our Executive office chair models including Smart, Suit 2021 Edition, and Relay Ultra. Executive office chairs with a high back and a mid-back are also available.