Customer Support Associate
Job Description :
The Customer support associate will utilize their skills to build a strong relationship with customers, and resolve the queries. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong convincing skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
- Resolve customer queries/complaints via a combination of Inbound/Outbound calls, Emails/Live Chats.
- Establish warm and friendly rapport whilst interacting with customers by phone. Solve a wide range of incoming complaints to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with other stakeholders to resolve queries/complaints in a timely manner. Build rapport with customers through courteous and professional communications.
- Share process improvement-related ideas.
- Handle appropriate follow-ups with customers, address, resolve and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth.
- Manage the Key productivity indicators (Productivity, AHT, FTR, etc. ).
- Good in handling escalation calls.
Who should apply for this job?
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Voice based customer support industry.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellence in both written and spoken English & Hindi and Kannada (No MTI).
- Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to connect with customers effectively.
- Passion for resolving problems & creating a world-class support experience for customers.
- The ability to learn & implement feedback quickly. Ability to work under pressure/fast-paced environment. Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce, Zendesk, etc. )